The classic 36.91 metre motor yacht Fair Lady has been sold with both buyer and seller represented by Chris Cecil-Wright at Cecil Wright & Partners.
Built with a steel hull and teak superstructure by British yard Camper & Nicholsons to a design by Charles E Nicholson, she was delivered in 1928 and was rebuilt by Pendennis in 1996 and further refitted in 2006 and 2013. A new interior in classic pear wood by John Munford was installed during the refit, accommodating eight guests in five cabins consisting of a master suite with a private office, a VIP suite, a double and two singles, all with bathroom facilities. In addition, there are quarters for six crew.
Original features include the 1920s ship's wheel and brass binnacle which sit alongside the latest state-of-the-art navigational equipment in the wheelhouse. The traditional mahogany-panelled dining room was designed for formal dinners, while the lounge area with comfortable seating, art nouveau furniture and the very latest audio/visual systems makes this the ideal space for sheer relaxation.
Outdoors, wide expanses of deck spaces offer guests plenty of space for sunbathing or dining al fresco, a favourite spot being on the sun deck with wooden loungers and a shaded area for relief from the midday sun when needed.
Twin 230hp Gardner diesel engines give her a range of 3,000 nautical miles at her comfortable cruising speed of 10 knots.
The asking price of Fair Lady has been withheld