BLACK SWAN OF 1899 is a 40.5 m Sail Yacht, built in the United Kingdom by Camper & Nicholsons and delivered in 1899.
Her top speed is 10.5 kn and she boasts a maximum range of 700.0 nm when navigating at cruising speed, with power coming from two General Motors diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms, with 6 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 104.54 GT and a 6.18 m beam.
She was designed by Charles E. Nicholson, who also completed the naval architecture. Charles E. Nicholson has designed 25 yachts and created the naval architecture for 26 yachts.
Her interior was designed by Ugo Faggioni - she is built with a Teak deck, a Oak and Teak hull, and Teak superstructure.
BLACK SWAN OF 1899 is in the top 30% by LOA in the world. She is one of 133 sailing yachts in the 40-45m size range.
BLACK SWAN OF 1899 is registered under the Italy flag, the 6th most popular flag state for superyachts with a total of 226 yachts registered
- Name: BLACK SWAN OF 1899
- Previous Names: BRYNHILD,BLACK SWAN,CHANGRILLA
- Yacht Type: Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Classic Yacht
- Builder: Camper & Nicholsons
- Naval Architect: Charles E. Nicholson
- Exterior Designer: Charles E. Nicholson
- Interior Designer: Ugo Faggioni
- Refits: 2002-01-01,1986-01-01,1958-01-01,1994-01-01