CREOLE is a 65.3 m Sail Yacht, built in the United Kingdom by Camper & Nicholsons and delivered in 1927.
Her top speed is 14.0 kn and her cruising speed is 10.0 kn and her power comes from two MTU diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms, with 16 crew members. She has a gross tonnage of 434.0 GT and a 9.39 m beam.
She was designed by Charles E. Nicholson, who also completed the naval architecture. Charles E. Nicholson has designed 25 yachts and created the naval architecture for 26 yachts.
Her interior was designed by Alberto Pinto (23 other superyacht interiors designed), Toto Russo, Sergio Bassi and Giorgetti & Magrini (5 other superyacht interiors designed) - she is built with a Teak deck, a Steel and Teak hull, and Teak superstructure.
CREOLE is in the top 5% by LOA in the world. She is one of 17 sailing yachts in the 60-70m size range, and, compared to similarly sized sailing yachts, her top speed is 0.35 kn above the average.
CREOLE is registered under the Malta flag, the 3rd most popular flag state for superyachts with a total of 910 yachts registered
- Name: CREOLE
- Previous Names: VIRA,MAGIC CIRCLE,MISTRAL
- Yacht Type: Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Classic Yacht, Monohull
- Builder: Camper & Nicholsons
- Naval Architect: Charles E. Nicholson
- Exterior Designer: Charles E. Nicholson
- Interior Designer: Sergio Bassi, Toto Russo, Giorgetti & Magrini, Alberto Pinto
- Refits: 1985-01-01,1973-01-01