The global authority in superyachting
HELLO DOLLY VII
HELLO DOLLY VII is a 32.31 m Motor Yacht, built in United States of America by Westport - Westship and delivered in 1997.
Her top speed is 18.0 kn and she boasts a maximum cruising range of 2000.0 nm at 12.0 kn, with power coming from two MTU diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms, with 4 crew members waiting on their every need.
She was designed by Jack Sarin, who also completed the naval architecture. Jack Sarin has designed 117 yachts and created the naval architecture for 175 yachts.
HELLO DOLLY VII has recently entered the Lauderdale Marine Centre refit yard, in United States of America. For more information regarding HELLO DOLLY VII's movements, find out more about BOAT Pro AIS.
- Name: HELLO DOLLY VII
- Previous Names: FAMILY PRIDE,FIVE STAR,MARYANN,MIZ DORIS III,MAMA B
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Semi-displacement
- Model:Westship 106
- Builder: Westport - Westship
- Naval Architect: Jack Sarin
- Exterior Designer: Jack Sarin
- Interior Designer: Beverly Lionetti, Sally Dills
- Refits: 2002-01-01