NOSTROMO is a 27.58 m Sail Yacht, built in Netherlands by De Vries Lentsch and delivered in 1951.
Her top speed is 12.0 kn and her cruising speed is 10.0 kn and her power comes from two General Motors diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 6 guests, with 4 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 105.0 GT and a 6.34 m beam.
She was designed by Philip L. Rhodes, who also completed the naval architecture. Philip L. Rhodes has designed 13 yachts and created the naval architecture for 14 yachts.
NOSTROMO is one of 954 sailing yachts in the 24-30m size range, and, compared to similarly sized sailing yachts, her cruising speed is 0.66 kn above the average, and her top speed 1.04 kn above the average.
NOSTROMO is registered under the France flag (along with a total of other 83 yachts)
- Name: NOSTROMO
- Previous Names: VAGABONDIA,HUNTRESS,BUCHALL,SEA ROVER,HYDRA ISLE,ELECTRA I,ARC,BELLINI
- Yacht Type: Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Motorsailer, Classic Yacht, Monohull
- Builder: De Vries Lentsch
- Naval Architect: Philip L. Rhodes
- Exterior Designer: Philip L. Rhodes
- Refits: 1967-01-01,1984-01-01,2006-01-01,1994-01-01