THE HIGHLANDER is a 35.66 m Motor Yacht, built in Netherlands by Feadship and delivered in 1967.
Her top speed is 13.0 kn and she boasts a maximum range of 3200.0 nm when navigating at cruising speed, with power coming from two General Motors diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms, with 6 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 197.0 GT and a 6.89 m beam.
She was designed by H.W. De Voogt, who also completed the naval architecture. H.W. De Voogt has designed 51 yachts and created the naval architecture for 56 yachts.
Her interior was designed by Yacht Interiors by Shelley, who has 70 other superyacht interiors designed in the BOAT Pro database - she is built with a Teak deck, a Steel hull, and Aluminium superstructure.
THE HIGHLANDER is in the top 30% by LOA in the world. She is one of 1040 motor yachts in the 35-40m size range.
- Name: THE HIGHLANDER
- Previous Names: THE HIGHLANDER (III),JE REVIENS,SEAGULL,LADY VALERIE,AVANTE III
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Builder: Feadship
- Naval Architect: H.W. De Voogt
- Exterior Designer: H.W. De Voogt
- Interior Designer: Yacht Interiors by Shelley
- Refits: 2009-01-01,2001-01-01,1997-01-01,1981-01-01,1994-01-01