BOAT International and Belmond are delighted to invite superyacht owners and their friends and family to the special launch edition of the Between the Bays event. Yachts of all kinds are to be welcomed to the Caribbean islands of Anguilla and Saint Martin from March 9 – 12, 2023 as a unique way for owners to enjoy their yachts in the company of like-minded peers.
Attendees will be treated to a first-class programme of events both on and off the water, including a trip to the world’s best beach at Cap Juluca in Anguilla. The event will conclude with a Beach Party in La Samanna's famous bay, which has enticed celebrities ranging from the Kennedys to Diana Ross over the past half a century.
We look forward to welcoming the world’s most impressive luxury yachts to celebrate the Caribbean season in style at the Between the Bays superyacht event.
The deadline to enter the event is 30th January 2023.REGISTER HEREDOWNLOAD EVENT BROCHURE
The Between the Bays superyacht event is organised by BOAT International Media and Belmond. The Rendezvous style event is open to motor and sailing yachts with a LOA of over 24 metres.
The participation fee is $12,000 plus VAT and includes:
- All cruising fees, dockage in Saint Martin and seamless immigration formalities
- 8 VIP tickets to the Between the Bays social events
- Preferential accommodation rates at both Cap Juluca, Anguilla and La Samanna, Saint Martin
- Anguilla and Saint Martin cruising permits and anchorage permissions
- Inbound and outbound Anguilla and Saint Martin paperless clearance for up to 8 guests
- Dockage in Isle Del Sol Marina in St. Maarten for Saturday 11 March 2023
- Transportation to all official events, on land and via water (as needed)
There are special rates available to members of the BOAT International Owners' Club. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.REGISTER HEREEVENT T&Cs
Early registration is encouraged as participation will be limited.
Participants grant the Organising Authority and the Sponsors the unrestricted right and permission to use the yacht name and the image for any text, photograph or video footage to be published or broadcast in any media whatsoever (including but not limited to Press and TV advertisements or Internet), for either editorial or advertising purposes or to be used in press information; in this respect, the yacht owner’s name, any biographical material of themselves, photography or video footage of the owner shall not be published, without obtaining permission from the yacht owner. If permission is not granted, the owner shall be referred to as “the owner of Yacht” Name.