EXPLORA is a 46.63 m Motor Yacht, built in Netherlands by Feadship and delivered in 1985.
Her top speed is 14.0 kn, her cruising speed is 12.0 kn, and she boasts a maximum cruising range of 3500.0 nm at 12.5 kn, with power coming from two General Motors diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms, with 11 crew members. She has a gross tonnage of 419.0 GT and a 8.66 m beam.
She was designed by H.W. De Voogt, who also completed the naval architecture. H.W. De Voogt has designed 51 yachts and created the naval architecture for 56 yachts.
EXPLORA is in the top 30% by LOA in the world. She is one of 474 motor yachts in the 45-50m size range.
EXPLORA is currently sailing under the Marshall Islands flag, the 5th most popular flag state for superyachts with a total of 360 yachts registered. She has recently entered the superyacht marina Marina Fort Louis, in Netherlands Antilles. For more information regarding EXPLORA's movements, find out more about BOAT Pro AIS.
- Name: EXPLORA
- Previous Names: ENTERPRISE IV,SEA AMENITY,CHARISMA
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Displacement
- Builder: Feadship
- Naval Architect: H.W. De Voogt
- Exterior Designer: H.W. De Voogt
- Interior Designer: Andrew Sheinman, Leonard Melse, Donald Starkey
- Refits: 2017-06-19,2006-01-01,1996-01-01,2000-01-01,2002-01-01