ALICIA, a 51.0 m Motor Yacht built in the United States of America and delivered in 1930, is the flagship of Defoe.
Her top speed is 13.5 kn, her cruising speed is 12.0 kn, and she boasts a maximum cruising range of 4000.0 nm at 9.0 kn, with power coming from two Caterpillar diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 11 guests in 6 staterooms, with 9 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 374.0 GT and a 7.47 m beam.
She was designed by Design Unlimited, who also designed the interior. Design Unlimited has designed 3 yachts and designed the interior of 25 yachts.
ALICIA is in the top 10% by LOA in the world. She is one of 169 motor yachts in the 50-55m size range.
ALICIA is currently sailing under the Cayman Islands flag, the 2nd most popular flag state for superyachts with a total of 1229 yachts registered. She is known to be an active superyacht and has most recently been spotted cruising near Spain. For more information regarding ALICIA's movements, find out more about BOAT Pro AIS.
- Name: ALICIA
- Previous Names: JANIDORE,LEONORE,CARMAC III,LUISA II,NIKI I,PAGET,FULMARA,R/S EDEN,RS EDEN
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Displacement
- Builder: Defoe
- Naval Architect: Canark Marine, John H. Wells
- Exterior Designer: Design Unlimited
- Interior Designer: Design Unlimited
- Refits: 1976-12-01,1991-12-01,2018-08-01,1966-12-01,2007-12-01