Following an 18 month internal refit which completes in April 2023 at a cost of over €9m, the Codecasa 63m MY BASH, is now available for sale, through the sole CA, Seawood Yachts.
This is an excellent opportunity to own a substantial and prestigious ABS classified yacht of entirely European pedigree. Her original Vittorio Cerruti interior was redesigned in 1997-98 by star designers Howard & Horsfield, who also created the exterior, and the hull was extended to her current volume of 937GT. She was later refitted in 2019, which saw a repaint, a replacement of teak decking and overhauling of 90% of the M&E.
Her latest internal refit has transformed the yacht with a state of the art interior, whilst maintaining her classic lines which befit a yacht which is steeped in history, and includes:
- A rebuild to double the size of the Master Suite on the Main Deck, to include a walk in dressing area, office and lounge seating
- A complete refit of the Bridge Deck, increasing the second Galley area and creating a socialising area with bar and casual seating prior to opening out to a spacious lounge with a central sofa and TV area
- A completely new Cabling, Navigation and Alarm system, together with new Audio Visual and IT
- Upgrade of existing Stabilisation system with Zero Speed software together with Cooling and Accumulators, provided by SKF
To complement the internal refit, the sun deck has a raised jacuzzi surrounded by sunpads forward, a lounge area and dining table midships with wet bar and BBQ, and an extensive aft deck that also serves as a touch and go helipad for an Augusta 109 or similar (further certification required). There is open air dining and lounge seating on a large and versatile space on the bridge deck aft and both bridge and main decks feature wraparound promenade side decks, an extremely rare and much missed feature in modern yacht design.
The main deck aft, which features storage for 7.5m (24.5ft) Guest Tender and two large jet skis with horizontal davits for launching, has steps leading down to the swim platform and toy garage. A third rescue tender on the foredeck is launched by crane.
Her exterior lines are classically streamlined and interiors feature high gloss mahogany and hardwood parquet flooring, and Guest accommodation includes a main deck owner's suite, Bridge deck VIP and 4 lower cabins, two king and two singles with pullman.
Twin 2,814hp Wartsila diesel engines, impressively reliable, give her a top speed of 20 knots, a cruising speed of 15 knots and a transatlantic range of 6,900nm at her passage speed of 11 knots.
BASH is an excellent opportunity to own a substantial and prestigious ABS classified yacht of entirely European pedigree. Her original Vittorio Cerruti interior was redesigned in 1997-98 by star designers Howard & Horsfield, who also created the exterior, and the hull was extended to her current volume of 937GT. Refitted again in 2019, which saw a repaint and replacement of teak decking she has only ever been privately used.
BASH can accommodate up to 12 guests in six cabins whilst cruising, and she has only ever been privately used.
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Exterior Designer:Howard & Horsfield
- Interior Designer:Vittorio Cerruti
- Refits:1999-01-01, 2018-01-01, 2023-01-01
- Length Overall:63.76 metres
- Length at Waterline:56.04 metres
- Beam:10.4 metres
- Max Draught:3.9 metres
- Gross Tonnage:937
- Displacement Tonnage:842
- Year of Build:1990
- Hull Number:F.51
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:19.5 kn
- Cruising Speed:18 kn
- Fuel Capacity:179800 litres
- Water Capacity:29400 litres
- Range:6900 nm
- @ 14 kn
- Engine Make:Wartsila, Nohab Polar
- Total power:2841hp, 2841hp
- Passenger Rooms:6
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms: 5