Boat International Back Issues
Boat International Media produces a range of valuable publications that you won’t find anywhere else. These include our exclusive Best of the Best magazines – showcasing the extraordinary world of luxury and elegance – and many inspirational destination guides. We also offer the more practical Superyacht Owner’s guides to owning and managing a yacht, and the Superports Directory, not to mention the fascinating Special Jubilee issue of Boat International, which covers the superyacht world’s most influential yachts and people during our first 25 years.
Boat International Jubilee special issue
Our special 25th anniversary edition celebrating the 25 most influential people and the 25 most significant yachts of the last quarter century.
This issue celebrates our Jubilee year with something rather different that you can keep as a reference of excellence.
- 25 influential people including: Jon Bannenberg, Roman Abramovich, Tim Heywood, Elizabeth Meyer, Ed Dubois, Terence Disdale, Ron Holland, Tom Perkins, Peter Lürssen, Wolter Huisman, Gerard Dijkstra, George Nicholson, Martin Francis, Ernesto Bertarelli, Emilio Azcårraga, Luca Brenta, Bieb De Vries, Ron Holland, Luca Bassani, Gianni Agnelli, Fabio Perini, Paolo Vitelli, German Frers, Frits De Groot, Olin Stephens, Frans Heesen
- 25 significant yachts including: Carinthia VI, Ghost, Carinthia VII, Limitless, Athena, Maltese Falcon, Endeavour, Christina O, Mirabella V, Air , II8 Wallypower, Alfa Nero, Wallygator II, Pelorus, Nabila, Paraiso & Azteca, Squall, Skat, Lady Moura, Juliet, Senses, Eco, Mari-Cha III, Izanami, Rising Sun
Best of the Best
Our annual magazine, published between 2009 and 2014, takes you into the extraordinary world of luxury and elegance, with exclusive insight into the personal lives of those who know how to live life to the full.
- Through the Southern Burmese Megui Archipelago on-board Twizzle
- Whale Song finds an extraordinary paradise in the Galápagos
- Sherakhan on the trip of a lifetime in the Antarctic
- Eco-friendly retreat Over Yonder Cay Resort in the Exumas
- Gassan Diamonds pushing the boundaries
- Tasting the Rémy Martin's Louis XIII Rare Cask 42,6
- Luxury design gallery - when it comes to sourcing exquisite products for yachts, owners and designers are at the cutting edge of what's new and what's not
Superyacht Owner’s Destination Guide
The complete set of six superyacht owner's guides includes our guides to Croatia, the Caribbean, the French Caribbean, Valencia, and Montenegro & the Adriatic, Hamilton Island and the Great Barrier Reef Included: maps, cruising itineraries, restaurant and shipyard details, docking information, and much more.
- The Great Barrier Reef, Hamilton Island and the Whitsundays
- Discover the magic of the Caribbean islands, as well as some special hidden gems
- The very best of Valencia to help you have the best trip possible
- The essential flavours and ingredients of Croatia
- Montenegro, with the best of Venetian and Austrian influences, but none of the mass tourism
The definitive guide to superyacht marinas around the world, this is an essential resource for superyacht captains, with detailed listings of 586 marinas with berths of 24 metres and above. This guide features contact facilities, fees and local information.
- The definitive guide to superyacht marinas around the world
- Essential resource for superyacht captains
- Detailed listings of 586 marinas with berths of 24m and above
- Contact details, facilities, fees and local information
- Future marina projects