Luxury yachting books
We have been producing the most authoritative, influential and luxurious coffee table books, showcasing the finest luxury yachts for the last 30 years. Internationally renowned as collector’s items with a timeless shelf life, these books are the definitive works of reference to which existing and potential owners continually refer when planning their next new build or Refit.
Don’t miss out on the world’s most popular yachting books. Packed with pictures and on board features these books offer peerless insight into luxury yachting around the globe.
30th anniversary edition
The new 2017 ‘30th anniversary’ edition presents an exclusive tour of 20 superlative yachts written by the industry’s top journalists and photographed in exquisite detail, plus a look back at standout yachts of the past 29 volumes.
440 pages –685 yacht photographs – 16 full deck plans – The register of the World’s 200 largest yachts – Index to 666 yachts in volumes 1 - 30
- The industry’s acknowledged gold standard in showcasing the very best private yachts
- 20 of the world’s greatest yachts
- Showcasing 8 World Superyacht Award winners, including Motor Yacht of the Year, the stunning 83.5m Feadship built Savannah and Sailing Yacht of the Year Unfurled
- The world’s 200 largest superyachts, introducing 10 new entries
- 440 pages, 16 full deck plans, 685 yacht photographs, Index to 666 yachts in volumes 1 – 30
- The yachts:
- 11.11 / Ann G / Atlante / Aquijo / Forever One / Galactica Super Nova / Genesi / Idynasty / Irimari / Just J’s / Malahne / Romea / Ruya / Samurai / Savannah / Sea Eagle / Serenity / Suerte / Symphony / Unfurled
- Special feature: Retrospective at 30 – The Good, The Bad, The unforgettable
Unveiling the fascinating approaches to yacht refits, refurbishments and rebuilds.
Published annually and showcasing 17 newly refurbished yachts, Refit unveils the incredible stories behind the year's most significant re-launches and unusual yachts. From lengthening and mechanical updates to reconfiguration and complete rebuilds, with before, during and after photography, the one thing these projects have in common is each owner's love of a vessel and a passion for excellence.
- The features – A Refit Case Study – The Ecological Refit – Wraps VS. Paint
- The yachts – 15 yachts showcasing 13 power and 2 sail with different approaches, methodologies and rationales
- The Yards – Philbrook’s Boat Yard, Amico & Co, Refit and Yard News
- 216 pages, 304 photographs and deck plans, comprehensive Index to refit services and past editions
Megayachts: Concept > Design > Construction 2016
The perfect companion to THE SUPERYACHTS and REFIT, this book focuses on the future of yacht design and construction. Exploring aesthetics and luxury in the minds of today's leading design and engineering innovators, and with Q&A's with the top Superyacht Designers from around the world, we look at how new materials and techniques can transform the yachts of tomorrow.
- In this fifth edition we continue to probe the future of large yacht design and construction with a fresh set of design topics
- 52 New Yacht Designs
- 24 Hot Products
- 20 Exclusive Design Features
- 256 Pages
- Stunning photography and detailed renderings
- Foreword by Steffen Kohl, Mercedes-Benz Advanced Design