ADIX, a 64.86 m Sail Yacht built in Spain and delivered in 1984, is the flagship of Mallorca.
Her top speed is 12.0 kn and her cruising speed is 10.0 kn and her power comes from a MAN diesel engine. She can accommodate up to 10 guests, with 14 crew members. She has a gross tonnage of 291.0 GT and a 8.66 m beam.
The naval architecture was developed by Arthur Holgate and Dykstra Naval Architects (27 other superyachts architected), and the interior of the yacht was designed by John Munford (40 other superyacht interiors designed) and Alan Boswell - she is built with a Teak deck, a Steel hull, and Steel and Teak superstructure.
ADIX is in the top 5% by LOA in the world. She is one of 17 sailing yachts in the 60-70m size range.
ADIX is currently sailing under the United Kingdom flag, the 4th most popular flag state for superyachts with a total of 817 yachts registered. She is currently located at the superyacht marina Marina Papagayo, in Costa Rica, where she has been located for 1 day. For more information regarding ADIX's movements, find out more about BOAT Pro AIS.
- Name: ADIX
- Previous Names: SCHOONER XXXX,JESSICA
- Yacht Type: Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Classic Styled Yacht, Monohull
- Builder: Mallorca
- Naval Architect: Arthur Holgate, Dykstra Naval Architects
- Exterior Designer: Arthur Holgate, Dykstra Naval Architects
- Interior Designer: John Munford, Alan Boswell
- Refits: 1991-01-01,2015-07-01,2020-01-01