The global authority in superyachting
SANTA MARIA is a 33.2 m Motor Yacht, built in Netherlands by Feadship and delivered in 1963.
Her top speed is 14.0 kn and her power comes from two General Motors diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 6 guests in 4 staterooms, with 5 crew members waiting on their every need.
She was designed by H.W. De Voogt, who also completed the naval architecture. H.W. De Voogt has designed 51 yachts and created the naval architecture for 56 yachts.
Her interior was designed by Jacques Frank.
SANTA MARIA has recently entered the superyacht marina Club de Mar, in Spain. For more information regarding SANTA MARIA's movements, find out more about BOAT Pro AIS.
- Name: SANTA MARIA
- Previous Names: BYSTANDER,SEA STAR II,DON QUIXOTE,TROIS SOLEILS,SIRIUS,R.M. EAGLE
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Displacement, Classic Yacht
- Builder: Feadship
- Naval Architect: H.W. De Voogt
- Exterior Designer: H.W. De Voogt
- Interior Designer: Jacques Frank
- Refits: 1995-01-01,2002-01-01,1998-01-01,2015-07-01