SANTA MARIA is a 33.2 m Motor Yacht, built in Netherlands by Feadship and delivered in 1963.
Her top speed is 14.0 kn and her cruising speed is 11.0 kn and her power comes from two General Motors diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 6 guests in 4 staterooms, with 5 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 183.0 GT and a 6.71 m beam.
She was designed by H.W. De Voogt, who also completed the naval architecture. H.W. De Voogt has designed 51 yachts and created the naval architecture for 56 yachts.
Her interior was designed by Jacques Frank - she is built with a Teak deck, a Steel hull, and Steel superstructure.
SANTA MARIA is one of 1937 motor yachts in the 30-35m size range.
SANTA MARIA is currently sailing under the Netherlands flag (along with a total of other 70 yachts). She has recently entered the superyacht marina Port Adriano, in Spain. For more information regarding SANTA MARIA's movements, find out more about BOAT Pro AIS.
- Name: SANTA MARIA
- Previous Names: BYSTANDER,SEA STAR II,DON QUIXOTE,TROIS SOLEILS,SIRIUS,R.M. EAGLE
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Displacement, Classic Yacht
- Builder: Feadship
- Naval Architect: H.W. De Voogt
- Exterior Designer: H.W. De Voogt
- Interior Designer: Jacques Frank
- Refits: 1995-01-01,2002-01-01,1998-01-01,2015-07-01