SEAWOLF, a 58.8 m Motor Yacht built in Netherlands and delivered in 1957, is the flagship of J&K Smit.
Her top speed is 13.0 kn and she boasts a maximum range of 18000.0 nm when navigating at cruising speed, with power coming from two Smit MAN diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 12 guests in 6 staterooms, with 14 crew members. She has a gross tonnage of 782.0 GT and a 10.8 m beam.
She was designed by DBR Huisman.
The naval architecture was developed by DBR Huisman and Marine Architecture Design, and the interior of the yacht was designed by Astilleros de Palma - she is built with a Teak deck, a Steel hull, and Steel superstructure.
SEAWOLF is in the top 5% by LOA in the world. She is one of 146 motor yachts in the 55-60m size range.
SEAWOLF is registered under the Marshall Islands flag, the 5th most popular flag state for superyachts with a total of 359 yachts registered
- Name: SEAWOLF
- Previous Names: CLYDE,SMIT SALVOR,MATSAS SALVOR,SEAWOLFE,SEAWOLFE C,DOLCE FAR NIENTE
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Displacement, Expedition Yacht
- Builder: J&K Smit
- Naval Architect: Marine Architecture Design, DBR Huisman
- Exterior Designer: DBR Huisman
- Interior Designer: Astilleros de Palma