Built in 1993 by Kanelos Shipyard in Greece, the 38m/123ft sailing yacht ALTHEA was refitted in 2009 and again extensively refitted in 2019/2020.
The comparatively modern interior decoration demonstrates the traditional interpretations of the Andrew Winch’s design.
Super Yacht ALTHEA can accommodate up to 12 guests in 5 cabins and 5 crew members.
She is a modern twin mast schooner motor sailor and reaches the high speed of 12 knots.
Perfectly maintained Althea is a very comfortable schooner for sale.
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Motorsailer, Monohull
- Naval Architect:Winch Design
- Exterior Designer:Nicholas Moschonas
- Interior Designer:Winch Design
- Length Overall:37.49 metres
- Length at Waterline:23.7 metres
- Beam:7.63 metres
- Max Draught:3.23 metres
- Gross Tonnage:148.61
- Displacement Tonnage:180
- Year of Build:1993
- Hull Number:26-15
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:12 kn
- Cruising Speed:11 kn
- Fuel Capacity:22000 litres
- Water Capacity:10000 litres
- Range:1700 nm
- @ 11 kn
- Engine Make:MAN
- Total power:710hp