ALL STAR 1 is a 44.96 m Motor Yacht, built in Japan by Nishii Zosen - Sterling and delivered in 1986.
Her top speed is 15.0 kn, her cruising speed is 12.5 kn, and she boasts a maximum cruising range of 4000.0 nm at 12.0 kn, with power coming from two Mitsubishi diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms, with 11 crew members. She has a gross tonnage of 480.0 GT and a 8.11 m beam.
The naval architecture was developed by Nishii Zosen - Sterling - she is built with a Teak deck, a GRP hull, and GRP superstructure.
ALL STAR 1 is in the top 30% by LOA in the world. She is one of 541 motor yachts in the 40-45m size range, and, compared to similarly sized motor yachts, her volume is 100.92 GT above the average.
ALL STAR 1 is registered under the Cook Islands flag (along with a total of other 99 yachts)
- Name: ALL STAR 1
- Previous Names: B. B. C. CHALLENGE,RUSALKA,TOOTH FAIRY,AERO TOY STORE,MATRIX ROSE,UNPLUGGED
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Displacement
- Builder: Nishii Zosen - Sterling
- Naval Architect: Nishii Zosen - Sterling
- Exterior Designer: Jon Bannenberg Ltd., Yutaki Jujima
- Refits: 2001-01-01,2006-01-01