Ahead of the Superyacht Design Festival 2021, download and listen to all the keynote speeches and panel discussions from previous events here...
The Superyacht Design Festival brings together industry professionals for three days of insightful talks, thought-provoking panel discussions and memorable workshops.
The 2019 event theme was 'Defining Innovation' with talks ranging from the wish of owners for yachting to become more sustainable to innovations in interior design and how VR is shaping modern yacht design. If you didn't make it to the event or simply want to revisit some of your favourite discussions our new podcast series gives you the chance to listen to every moment of the keynote speeches and panel sessions all over again.
The first two podcasts are now available to download using the links below and new podcasts will be added twice weekly so be sure to check back or follow the _Boat Internationa_l Twitter account (@boatint) for the latest releases.
Like to listen on the go? Download the Soundcloud app and get the SDS podcasts straight to your mobile or tablet.
- Listen again: Daniel Simon urges 'limitless design'
- Listen again: Frank Pollaro on the true meaning of luxury
- Listen again: Alberto Galassi on reinventing Riva
- Listen again: Owners declare sustainable superyachts "fundamental"
- Listen again: Tony Gee on the hacking risk to superyachts
- Listen again: The rise of solar power in superyachting
- Listen again: What does luxury mean to millennials?
The 2021 Superyacht Design Festival will take place from 15 - 16 July in Milan, bringing together the biggest names in superyacht design and world-famous speakers for two days of thought-provoking discussion.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org